We’re a social media business focussed on making brands matter and building the most engaged audiences on social. With our portfolio of vibrant communities like IGV, Happiest, Ultimate, Go Fetch, The Tradesman, Get Lost & The Recipe Club we have a monthly reach in excess of 2billion across all platforms giving us the ability to build dynamic partnerships that make a difference for advertisers.
We’re looking for an experienced Partnerships Manager to join our fast growing KOMI for Brands team, focussing on London agencies.
You will be responsible for building and maintaining new relationships, generating leads and revenue from a dedicated patch of media agencies and directly with brands when the opportunity presents. Working with the rest of the core capabilities of our KOM for Brands team you will be tasked to sell best in class brand partnerships to your clients whilst working to quarterly revenue & performance targets.
The ideal candidate will have sales experience at a social, media or influencer company and will be confident at outbound, proactive selling, outreach and networking whilst executing creative ways to build relationships.
What will I be doing?
- Building relationships & generating leads from a dedicated patch of agencies and clients, ensuring KOMI is top of mind and valued as a premium partner
- Leading on all RFPs personally generated, working collaboratively with the rest of KOMI for Brands team in creative, production, insight & delivery to ensure timely delivery of top class work that solves client business objectives
- Using market feedback to inform new proactive opportunities and approaches that solve problems for your clients
- Responsible for building and maintaining an accurate pipeline and forecasting on your patch
- Staying up to date on the latest social trends and developments to provide expert support for your clients
What are we looking for?
- Someone with 2+ years of experience at a media owner or media agency in a client facing role, brand partnerships experience preferred but not essential
- A proven track record of closing business, hitting targets and skillfully managing a patch of clients
- Demonstrable skill in building compelling persuasive client facing written proposals & presentations
- A problem solver, comfortable working in a fast paced environment to tight deadlines
- Be a confident, proven presenter in person and over video calls
- A challenger - be comfortable asking & dealing with difficult questions to & from clients
- Be a self starter & team player who enjoys the success of others and has a hunger to grow the business with your colleagues