Permanent - Licensing - Manchester, United Kingdom
We are KOMI, a social media marketing, licensing and talent management group focused on making brands matter and working with talent to take their career to the next level. KOMI put creators at the centre of all we do, providing the highest level of service to ensure creators are securely looked after within the social space.
Operating and launching some big brand campaigns from our Manchester HQ, our industry experts are able to navigate the ever-changing social sphere and deliver the best results.
KOMI Group houses KOMI Agency, our creative agency specialising in working with leading brands, KOMI Publishing, whose content generates 1 billion + views per month, ARK by KOMI, a full-service video licensing agency specialising in acquiring and distributing the best social content and KOMI Talent and Creator Growth, specialising in supporting and growing the world’s most influential creators. We want you along for the ride. 🚀
We are looking for a social media guru within our video licensing division to work across our internal and external clients’ Facebook channels and assist their growth. As Senior Content Manager, you’ll be responsible for executing a truly unique social content strategy, working closely with the internal/external clients to curate and clear signature KOMI content.
The ideal candidate will bring a wealth of social knowledge as well as a knack for quick thinking, problem-solving and innovation. You will also be responsible for managing a small team in which you’ll spend your days leading the content team to source the best content on the web each day, spotting viral trends and delivering our daily content to a global audience. You will manage external and internal clients to assure the service they receive is nothing less than excellent.
What will you be doing?
• Working closely with internal and external social editors, social media managers and content managers to curate and clear content KOMI Group’s own channels and its affiliates.
• Managing a small team of content researchers.
• Creating and executing both long and short-term growth strategies.
• Using analytics not just for reporting but also to inform content choices and formats.
• Overseeing content quality and assuring the team meets delivery deadlines.
• Constant work on excellence and efficiency in our services.
• Build strong relationships with key customers, influence their content strategy, and encourage change where necessary to strive for growth.
• Occasionally support the team on content sourcing.
What do we require?
• You will need effective team management skills with exemplary people skills to maximise output whilst maintaining quality at a high standard.
• You will need to strive in a fast-paced environment.
• You will need a working knowledge of Facebook’s content guidelines and an understanding of viral and trending content.
• You will need to be adaptable to changes in required content and quickly tailor/tweak processes to fit around those changes.
• You will need impeccable communication skills, both written and verbal.
• You will need experience in data tracking and creating detailed reporting utilising the tracked data.
• You will need excellent organisational skills in both allocating resources and administration management.
At KOMI, we live and breathe our values.
We smash it every day 🥊
We win together 🏆
We own it ⚡️
We are good eggs 🥚
We welcome the challenge 🚀
and as our commitment to each other, we got you! 💙
Salary £30 - £40k
Reporting to Koray Erol, Head of Licensing
Perks and Benefits
⛱ 33 Days Annual Leave
🩺 Private Medical Insurance
🎂 Birthday Off
🎗 Kommunity Days
🕒 Flexible Schedule
💙 Wellbeing Officer
🎳 Staﬀ Socials
🏡 Working from Home
🍺 Beer Fridge and Early Finish Fridays
🛒 Employee Discounts
🐶 Dog-Friendly Office
Manchester, United Kingdom