Permanent - Sales - Bucharest, Romania
We believe the education of tomorrow relies on visionary schools and childcare centers, with inspiring and empowered teaches using innovative technology, relevant, interactive content and real-time communication to shape the minds and hearts of today’s digital-native children. We built Kinderpedia, the complete communication and management solution dedicated to education, with the aim of using technology to transform the way schools work. On one side, by optimising the administrative processes and, on the other, by placing student-teacher-parent collaboration right at the core of the learning act.
Kinderpedia helps the staff of schools and kindergartens save 6 to 9 hours a week of their administrative time and to focus their efforts on the teaching act. It offers complete class management functionalities - daily schedule, attendance, grade book, homework module, remote video teaching, documents storing and distribution – it improves parent engagement in education through a secure and easy-to-use interface. It offers managers a permanent perspective on all activities and communication in school or kindergarten.
Built to aid education institutions across the world, Kinderpedia is securely hosted in cloud, on AWS, it is multi-language and multi-currency and it works as a native mobile app on Android and iOS for both teachers and families. 2,000 schools and kindergartens are registered on Kinderpedia today, from 14 countries on 4 continents. The prestigious education franchise Maple Bear Global Schools chose Kinderpedia as unique operating system in all units in their network.
Kinderpedia has been widely recognized for innovation and social impact. European Commission granted Kinderpedia the Seal of Excellence on SME Instrument, Phase II. In October 2021, the company won the 1st place in InnovX Accelerator, a special prize from Microsoft and the 2nd place in the startup competition at Wolves Summit. One of our recent impact stories is The Remedial Education Alliance (www.aer.school), which we put together in partnership with two other Romanian edtech companies, Brio.ro and Livresq, which offered remedial education to more than 3700 students from I-VIII grades, last year.
About the job:
- You will be responsible for the overall sales of one of the world’s most popular and successful school and kindergarten management software.
- You will be leading our entire sales team world-wide, inspiring them through your personal example.
- You’ll improve Kinderpedia’s sales methods.
- You’ll train, coach and grow your people.
- You’ll be working internationally with different people from different cultures.
- You will be working with direct sales, channel sales, sales development, strategic partnerships, pre-sales and sales operations.
- You will analyzing the research done already, creating new strategies and adjusting budgets and timelines, determining which platforms and channels are the best for the company's business goals and ends, overseeing the sales and marketing teams and personnel.
- You have 5-8 years of experience with B2B sales in an EdTech SaaS company.
- You are a leader who shows others the way through your personal example.
- You are self-driven, show initiative, and bring out the best in your team.
- You have a deep and profound inter-personal understanding and help your team grow by building on their strengths, and challenging them on their weaknesses.
- You have a “do-or-die” attitude towards your work, and deliver results.
What we offer:
- Working at Kinderpedia you have the opportunity to influence not just your own work, yet the entire company, as well as its future.
- Good, hard-working colleagues who join forces to improve both Kinderpedia, and the lives of all the children that benefit from our product.
- The required education to continue doing your job at a top level.
- Team-building, and social events.
- Free coffee, free chocolate, and free cakes in our kitchen.
- A good salary + commission.