C&C Search was founded with a rebellious spirit, a BIG ambition, and a vision of a different future for recruitment and training. We aim to be the destination recruiter for London in our sectors, a disrupter in our markets and to shine a light on the exceptional talent that we represent. All this delivered by a unique, progressive, and fully present team while leading the way for socially-conscious businesses. Our multi-award-winning approach transforms organisations every day through the uniquely talented individuals we place.
C&C Search is currently recruiting junior recruitment consultants across our Marketing, Office Support and HR teams.
- Up to 40% commission, accrued quarterly, paid monthly
- 2-3 days in the office with 2 from home – part time option of 4 days per week also available
- Up to 28 days holiday
- Share options
- Monthly wellness allowance
- ISA contribution
- Maternity return to work support £5,000
- Annual learning and development fund
- CSR day
- 6 Coaching or Therapeutic sessions annually with Halen
- Team socials, incentives, rewards and more!
USP: At C&C Search, you’ll work in an ambitious, innovative and high performing and inclusive culture. You’ll also have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative team and have access to ongoing personal and professional development.
- Stakeholder relationship management, both internally and externally
- Acting as a C&C positive values ambassador
- Demonstrate candidate and client management excellence by following our recruitment process and delivering on targets.
- Building and maintaining professional business relationships with new and existing clients, consistently providing a consultative and service driven relationship.
- Utilise various innovative direct sourcing techniques, including mining external and internal channels (CV databases, LinkedIn, networking, referrals).
- Uses multiple attractions sources; LinkedIn Recruiter, referrals internally and externally, adverts and saved searches
- Take mandate details from clients with granular attention to detail and developing a deep understanding of the client, the requirements, and the culture/values of the business.
- Meet with clients to present C&C Search, gain an understanding of their needs and requirements
- Qualify candidates via phone or video screening and formulate talent shortlists for specific vacancies and communicate outcomes to candidates.
- Coordinate external recruitment advertisements and marketing material.
- Maintain a strong view of the marketplace.
- Manage the applicant tracking system effectively.
- Build reports and draw out insights to assist in the reduction of time to hire.
- Experience enhancing, managing and prioritising multiple relationships
- Strong commitment to continuous improvement and enjoy working to tight deadlines
- Ability to seek new sourcing options, be resilient and develop creative approaches to sourcing and delivering candidate shortlists for our clients
- A passion for people and an ability to identify potential career opportunities for talent.
- Worked in a goal orientated environment and enjoyed meeting targets
- Have applied strategy and knowledge to improving your performance in your role
- You are a “go getter” – someone who is prepared to take ownership for their business development and help develop the client base, leveraging off the existing tax one we have.
- You have a passion for delivering and providing high levels of service to clients
- You are resourceful, collaborative, kind, determined and passionate approach
- You have a goal-orientated approach to work and the ability to handle multiple priorities
- You will bring ambition and the determination to succeed
- You have high emotional intelligence, articulate and confident
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills