Permanent - Sales - London, GB
C&C Search was founded with a rebellious spirit, a BIG ambition, and a vision of a different future for recruitment and training.
We aim to be the destination recruiter for London in our sectors, a disrupter in our markets and to shine a light on the exceptional talent that we represent.
All this delivered by a unique, progressive, and fully present team while leading the way for socially-conscious businesses.
Our multi-award-winning approach transforms organisations every day through the uniquely talented individuals we place.
ASSOCIATE/SENIOR ASSOCIATE – Temp and Contract, Business Support
We are hiring!
We are looking for a talented Recruiter to join us specialising in Temporary and Contract recruitment. We have a huge opportunity for an ambitious and innovative individual to join us. Our clients are leading names in Fashion, Architecture, Tech, Private Equity, Asset Management and Hedge Funds and we hire from junior entry level through to senior level opportunities.
C&C Search Overview
C&C Search was founded in 2014 with a rebellious spirit, a BIG ambition, and a vision of a different future for recruitment. We aim to be the destination recruiter for London in our space, a disrupter in our market and to shine a light on the exceptional talent pool we can offer organisations. All this delivered by a unique, progressive and fully present team while leading the way for socially-conscious businesses. Our multi award winning approach transforms organisations every day through the uniquely talented individuals we place.
A bit more about us…
A glimpse of our achievements to date…
• We have featured in national press regularly – from City AM to The Guardian
• We speak at all market leading events across Europe
• We have won 9 industry recognised awards to date
• We have a highly coveted partnership with The Young Women’s Trust
• We have a following of 16,421 on LinkedIn and growing!
• Average tenure of 5 years
At C&C Search, you’ll work in an innovative and inclusive culture surrounded by some of the best in their fields. We are a family that are each other’s greatest cheerleaders. You’ll also have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative team and have access to ongoing personal and professional development. At C&C Search, we are committed to both your career growth and your work/life balance through our hybrid working model.
• Up to 40% commission, accrued quarterly, paid monthly 2-3 days in the office with 2 from home – part time option of 4 days per week also available
• 25 days holiday with additional day off for your birthday, Christmas eve and NYE!
• Share options
• Monthly wellness allowance
• Annual learning and development fund
• CSR day
• Bi-monthly dinners
• Utilise various innovative direct sourcing techniques, including mining external and internal channels (CV databases, LinkedIn, networking, referrals).
• Market mapping
• Create exceptional relationships internally and with clients and candidates.
• Take mandate details from clients with granular attention to detail and developing a deep understanding of the client, the requirements, and the culture/values of the business.
• Qualify candidates via phone or video screening and formulate talent shortlists for specific vacancies.
• Coordinate external recruitment advertisements and marketing material.
• Assess applications, book interviews and communicate outcomes to candidates.
• Maintain a strong view of the marketplace.
• Demonstrate candidate and client management excellence.
• Manage the applicant tracking system effectively.
• Build reports and draw out insights to assist in the reduction of time to hire.
• Complete ad hoc projects related to recruitment and talent attraction to support the Talent Partners.
• Experience managing and prioritising multiple relationships.
• Strong commitment to continuous improvement and enjoy working to tight deadlines.
• Ability to seek new sourcing options, be resilient and develop creative approaches to sourcing and delivering candidates.
• A passion for people and an ability to identify potential career opportunities for talent.
• Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Resourceful, collaborative, determined and passionate approach