Full Time - Sales - London, GB
C&C Search was founded in 2014 with a rebellious spirit, a BIG ambition, and a vision of a different future for recruitment. We aim to be the destination recruiter for London in our space, a disrupter in our market and to shine a light on the exceptional talent pool we can offer organisations. All this delivered by a unique, progressive and fully present team while leading the way for socially-conscious businesses. Our multi award winning approach transforms organisations every day through the uniquely talented individuals we place.
A bit more about us…
A glimpse of our achievements to date…
• We have featured in national press regularly – from City AM, to The Guardian
• We speak at all market leading events from The PA Show at the Excel Centre through to Executive Secretary Live
• We have won 9 industry recognised awards to date
• We have a highly coveted partnership with The Young Women’s Trust
• We have a following of 15,921 on LinkedIn (far greater than our far more established competition)
• Average tenure of 5 years
At C&C Search, you’ll work in an innovative and inclusive culture surrounded by some of the best in their fields. We are a family that are each other’s greatest cheerleaders. You’ll also have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative team and have access to ongoing personal and professional development. At C&C Search, we are committed to both your career growth and your work/life balance through our hybrid working model.
• Up to 40% commission, accrued quarterly, paid monthly 2-3 days in the office with 2 from home – part time option of 4 days per week also available
• 25 days holiday with additional day off for your birthday, Christmas eve and NYE!
• Share options
• Monthly wellness allowance
• Annual learning and development fund
• CSR day
• Bi-monthly dinners
• Utilise various innovative direct sourcing techniques, including mining external and internal channels (CV databases, LinkedIn, networking, referrals).
• Create exceptional relationships internally and with clients and candidates.
• Take mandate details from clients with granular attention to detail and developing a deep understanding of the client, the requirements, and the culture/values of the business.
• Qualify candidates via phone or video screening and formulate talent shortlists for specific vacancies.
• Coordinate external recruitment advertisements and marketing material.
• Assess applications, book interviews and communicate outcomes to candidates.
• Maintain a strong view of the marketplace.
• Demonstrate candidate and client management excellence.
• Manage the applicant tracking system effectively.
• Build reports and draw out insights to assist in the reduction of time to hire.
• Complete ad hoc projects related to recruitment and talent attraction to support the Talent Partners.
• Experience managing and prioritising multiple relationships.
• Strong commitment to continuous improvement and enjoy working to tight deadlines.
• Ability to seek new sourcing options, be resilient and develop creative approaches to sourcing and delivering candidates.
• A passion for people and an ability to identify potential career opportunities for talent.
• Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Resourceful, collaborative, determined and passionate approach