Full Time - Sales - London, GB
C&C Search was founded with a rebellious spirit, a BIG ambition, and a vision of a different future for recruitment and training. We aim to be the destination recruiter for London in our sectors, a disrupter in our markets and to shine a light on the exceptional talent that we represent.
All this is delivered by a unique, progressive, and fully present team while leading the way for socially conscious businesses. Our multi-award-winning approach transforms organisations every day through the uniquely talented individuals we place.
A bit more about us…
A glimpse of our achievements to date…
• We have featured in national press regularly – from City AM, to The Guardian
• We speak at all market leading events from The PA Show at the Excel Centre through to Executive Secretary Live
• We have won 9 industry recognised awards to date
• We have a highly coveted partnership with The Young Women’s Trust
• We have a following of 15,921 on LinkedIn (far greater than our far more established competition)
• Average tenure of 5 years
At C&C Search, you’ll work in an innovative and inclusive culture surrounded by some of the best in their fields. We are a family that are each other’s greatest cheerleaders. You’ll also have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative team and have access to ongoing personal and professional development. At C&C Search, we are committed to both your career growth and your work/life balance through our hybrid working model.
• Up to 40% commission, accrued quarterly, paid monthly 2-3 days in the office with 2 from home – part time option of 4 days per week also available
• 25 days holiday with additional day off for your birthday, Christmas eve and NYE!
• Share options
• Monthly wellness allowance
• Annual learning and development fund
• CSR day
• Bi-monthly dinners
• The Talent Development Associates at C&C Search are responsible for developing our greatest asset – our candidates – by attracting, developing and supporting. The team aims to position C&C Search as an agency of choice, by fostering an innovative, collaborative and ultimately supportive candidate experience.
• The Talent Development Associate is responsible for ensuring that you proactively identify talented individuals for a range of career opportunities. You’ll build talent maps and talent pipelines, source talent through various channels and initiate relationships and interviews with prospective candidates. You’ll contribute ideas and develop initiatives to strengthen our talent acquisition strategy and always strive to create an exceptional experience for world-class talent. You’ll also own and contribute to a variety of ad hoc projects relating to recruitment and talent attraction.
• Utilise various innovative direct sourcing techniques, including mining external and internal channels (CV databases, LinkedIn, networking, referrals).
• Create exceptional relationships internally and candidates.
• Take mandate details from clients with granular attention to detail and developing a deep understanding of the client, the requirements, and the culture/values of the business.
• Qualify candidates via phone or video screening and formulate talent shortlists for specific vacancies.
• Coordinate external recruitment advertisements and marketing material.
• Assess applications, book interviews and communicate outcomes to candidates.
• Maintain a strong view of the marketplace.
• Demonstrate candidate and client management excellence.
• Manage the applicant tracking system effectively.
• Build reports and draw out insights to assist in the reduction of time to hire.
• Complete ad hoc projects related to recruitment and talent attraction to support the Talent Partners.
• Experience managing and prioritising multiple relationships.
• Strong commitment to continuous improvement and enjoy working to tight deadlines.
• Ability to seek new sourcing options, be resilient and develop creative approaches to sourcing and delivering candidates.
• A passion for people and an ability to identify potential career opportunities for talent.
• Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Resourceful, collaborative, determined and passionate approach