Permanent - Information Technology - London, United Kingdom
Alvarium is a global multi-family office, co-investment partner and merchant banking boutique providing tailored solutions for families, foundations and institutions across the Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific. The firm specialises in being the trusted adviser to clients with complex needs, providing institutional quality advice, investment and risk management using the full spectrum of public and private markets. Alvarium also offers direct co-investment opportunities from specialist managers focusing on alternatives and real assets to highly sought-after managers, companies and opportunities in the innovation economy.
Alvarium has over 220 employees and 28 Partners advising on circa $22 billion of assets across four service lines — investment advisory, co-investments, merchant banking and family office services.
Alvarium has recently announced plans to merge with a US investment and wealth advisor firm in early 2022. The combined business, Alvarium Tiedemann Holdings (AlTi) is expected to be valued at $1.4 billion, to have combined assets under management of over $50 billion and be listed on Nasdaq and will have access to substantial capital for further investments. The focus will remain on high net-worth individuals across North America, Europe and Asia Pacific with a focus on impact or values-aligned investing.
Please visit our careers page to find out more and apply: https://jobs.stryve.online/alvarium-investments
The Integration Lead will manage the strategy and implementation of digital transformation on behalf of legacy business units and new teams / acquisitions. The candidate will leverage offshore team members to integrate systems and data, as well as drive digital transformation efforts across the division.
• Integrate existing business units within the GWM division
• Leverage outsourced team to build automated business workflows and processes
• Lead post M&A integration of systems and data within the technology stack
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES
• Minimum 4 years’ experience years of experience leading digital transformation implementations for financial services businesses that have migrated from legacy technologies to cloud technologies
• Technical skills to assist with digital transformation, including experience working with REST APIs, Python, SQL, PowerBI
• Experience using Addepar a considerable bonus
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple assignments
• Ability to collaborate with team members and appropriately leverage outsourced resource
• Demonstrated ability to manage ambiguity and apply problem-solving skills
• Demonstrated ability to employ research and analytical thinking
• Ability to think commercially and identify risks
• Experience working with an Agile DevOps framework a considerable bonus.